The Malvern Academy of Swimming commenced in 2002 at the Harold Holt Swim Centre (click here for Google Maps ) for competitive & recreational members, ranging from national level athletes through to first-time squad swimmers. Located in the 50m heated outdoor pool and 25m indoor heated pools, the program runs five days a week and is part of the centre’s comprehensive aquatic education program.
Reasons why our members love our program!
– Friendly environment with a “lifestyle swimming” feel within the group
– Focus that encourages consistency, learning and the enjoyment of the sport.
– Members have the option to swim once, twice or unlimited times per week… (we recommend at least twice a week)
– Not locked into the same session from each to week. (very helpful)
– Many swimmers join our program to train for personal overall health or as a second sport.
– Family ran business
– Competition is optional!
Free 15 minute trial: click here Swimming equipment required: click here
Junior Tuition & Fee Schedule (7 to 12 years): click here Upcoming Holiday Schedule: click here
Youth Tuition & Fee Schedule (13 to 18 years): click here News and Training Dates: click here
Social media: facebook click here I instagram click here M1 Swimming Club: click here