GESAC won the Facility Management Award at the 2018 Aquatics and Recreation Victoria awards
The Glen Eira Academy of Swimming commenced in 2012 at GESAC (click here for Google Maps) for competitive & recreational members, ranging from national level athletes through to first-time squad swimmers. Located in the 50m heated outdoor pool and 25m indoor heated pools, the program runs six days a week and is part of the centre’s comprehensive aquatic education program.
Reasons why our members love our program!
– Competitions for first timers through to State level swimmers (optional)
– Friendly environment with a “lifestyle swimming” feel within the group
– Focus that encourages consistency, learning and the enjoyment of the sport.
– Members have the option to swim once, twice or unlimited times per week… (we recommend at least twice a week)
– Not locked into the same session from each to week. (very helpful)
– Many swimmers join our program to train for personal overall health or as a second sport.
– Family ran business
Free 15 minute trial: click here Swimming equipment required: click here
Junior Tuition & Fee Schedule (7 to 12 years): click here Upcoming Holiday Schedule: click here
Youth Tuition & Fee Schedule (13 to 18 years): click here News and Training Dates: click here
Social media: facebook click here I instagram click here M1 Swimming Club: click here